Communications & Media Program Management Professional
I’m Lori Bratz – a high-energy, extremely client-focused communicator and team leader with program and project management, strategy, marketing, presentation, writing, web content & production, traffic, SharePoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, and technical operations management experience.
JULY 2018 – DECEMBER 2020
Digital Communications and Marketing Manager
Sound Health, Seattle, WA
- Program Management: Strategy; Devised new programs that supported organizational objectives, defined sustainable goals, evaluated and assessed program strengths and weaknesses, monitored projects to ensure goals were met, managed stakeholder relationships.
- Wrote, designed, published, strategized, and managed internal and external content for flyers, digital newsletters, annual reports, program brochures, fundraising materials, corporate communications, signage, websites, and social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Constant Contact, and SharePoint.
- Worked in collaboration with executive team to write, proofread and check grammar for internal and external communications.
- I was the sole creator of two different employee recognition campaigns. I conceptualized, researched, engaged team members, wrote, designed and published these ongoing campaigns for internal, and external distribution including a series called Spotlight Stars, and another called Heroes of the Pandemic, as well as videos featuring team members.
- Designed, managed, and maintained SharePoint site pages for the CEO’s internal newsletters and executive video messaging, the Marketing team, and The Learning Team, providing design and transcription for each video. Assisted many other teams with design and layout help for their SharePoint pages.
- Designed, created and managed templates and tools to facilitate submission of information, and all varieties of communication projects using Google Forms, Google Data Studio, Trello, and SharePoint.
- Presented reports suggesting action to executive team based on comprehensive reporting and data analysis of social media with Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and other platform tools.
- Solely managed the complete design and relaunch of the corporate website and edited and refreshed hundreds of pages and posts in the process.
JULY 2017 – JULY 2018
Marketing and Communications Manager
QualChoice Health, Seattle, WA
- Responsible for developing all department member communications, via email, print, customer service and website.
- Served as the organization’s communication subject matter expert on web projects and provided oversight, advice, and review of requests from other areas, to make recommendations on communications strategy and execution.
- Worked in partnership with all teams, vendors and agencies to help position the brand to the target audience.
- Responsible for creating and developing communication solutions: flyers, posters, brochures, websites, web banners, email newsletters, interactive PDFs, microsites, and social media.
- Managed workflows, copy, and design of traditional marketing and compliance programs: marketing collateral, trade publication advertising, direct mail.
- Identified process improvements/efficiencies to support business initiatives.
AUGUST 2011 – JULY 2017
Marketing & Digital Media Consultant
Media Roar, Seattle, WA
- Research, write, edit, proofread, create documents, brochures, flyers, communications, and social media materials.
- Manage vendors and agencies to position creative projects to target audiences.
- Manage, direct, and plan social media, update websites, track materials.
- Project management, and comprehensive analysis of data.
- Engage and manage clients, suggesting campaign strategies and designing and implementing projects.
MAY 2006-MAY 2011
Online Retail Business Owner
Today’s Mother Online Retail Store
- Designed a complete online retail store with a MySQL database.
- Managed online marketing, digital advertising, community development.
- Managed sales, distribution, and warehouse inventory electronically with online tools.
MAY 2005-MAY 2006
Microsoft: Volt Technical Consulting, Redmond, WA
- Liaison to internal teams onboarding with the affiliate program including all the Windows Live products and services teams, MSN channels and other Microsoft product teams.
- Vendor Management, group presentations, program management, web production management.
- Project Management of the migration planning, training and documentation of the Microsoft Real Estate Channel into a content management system, as well as daily production for internal clients for MSN, including Real Estate, MSN Canada Entertainment, Lifestyles and Astrology Net.
Tulane University Freeman School of Business, Online Program
St. Cloud State University, St. Cloud, MN
Tech & Creative skills
The best part of working with tight budgets and strict deadlines is that you learn how to do a lot of things.
Whether I need to edit, add SEO, write a feature story, or design something completely new, I have the skills to do that. Adobe Creative Cloud (ie: Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Rush), Collaborative tools like Canva, Google Drive, Trello, Zapier, JotForms. WordPress, Assorted CMS, HTML.
I love working with vendors and teammates, but I’m always willing to roll up my sleeves and get into a project to make a deadline.